- The Canadian Theater, 1814 booklet.
- There is a new State Magazine as well as a Military Review magazine.
- Also, an interesting CD from the U.S. Dept. of Interior and the U.S. Geological Survey on the “National Assessment of Oil and Gas Project: Geologic Assessment of Undiscovered Gas Hydrate Resources on the North Slope, Alaska” just came in and can be found in the CD filing cabinet.
- Some interesting books titled, Climate Change Impacts in the United States (Overview and Highlights)
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation has issued their newsletter FDIC Consumer News
- There are a few hearings, The State of Small Business Lending: Identifying Obstacles and Exploring Solutions, S.980-The Embassy Security and Personnel Protection Act of 2013, U.S. Policy Toward Iran, Made in the U.S.A.: Small Businesses and a New Domestic Manufacturing Renaissance, and Small Business Trade Agenda: Status and Impact of International Agreements, The Biggest Tax Problems for Small Businesses, Implementation of the Affordable Care Act: Understanding Small Business Concerns, Serving our Service Members: A review of Programs for Veteran Entrepreneurs, and From Warriors to Entrepreneurs: Business Opportunities for Veterans, to name a few.
- There is a new WasteWatch newsletter from the Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Authority for you Environmentally Conscious people.
- The Maryland Port Administration has issued their 2013 Foreign Commerce Statistical Report, and the Maryland Department of Veterans Affairs has issued their Veterans State Benefits and Services Guide.
- Take a look at the Capital Improvement Program from the State of Maryland Public School Construction Program.
- Furthermore, there is an Evaluation Report from the Health Maintenance Organizations
These are just a few documents and items that I have named and can be found in Blackwell Library and some of these can be found online, sooo…
Don’t forget about out our electronic resources of Government Documents!!! Feel free to look up titles online in our catalog or the GPO’s Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (where everyone has access).
Other related Government Document News: 1964 Civil Rights Act Available on FDSYS